AHI has been working since 2019 with Coventry City of Culture to connect and strengthen the brilliant local sector. Our work has included:
- Mapping and understanding the Coventry arts and homelessness sector and published the Coventry Arts and Homelessness Review 2020
- Providing support for local organisations and artists including co-creation and mentoring
- Helping to create the biggest arts programme in any COVID hotel for homeless people in partnership with Crisis and Coventry City Council
- Working with Coventry City Council to deepen co-creation of policy
- Helped to connect the sector by setting up co-produced Arts and Homelessness Forum
- Helped to co-produce the Home Festival of Arts and Homelessness from 8-16th Oct.
- During the Home Festival we will be co-producing the 2nd International Arts and Homelessness Summit.