Arts & Homelessness International works to bring positive change to people, projects and policy in the homelessness community through arts and creativity.
- To connect people from the arts and homelessness community around the world;
- To strengthen the arts and homelessness community around the world;
- To advocate for the role of the arts in the homeless community around the world.
- Equity – co-production runs through everything we do. We will always have at least 50% representation of people who are, or have been, homeless on our board and staff.
- Creativity – our work is about creativity; from the way we run meetings to the events we hold.
- Openness – we are open, generous and kind. All of our materials are accessible, clear and jargon-free. We go the extra mile.