ART Lab enquiries are spaces where social issues and research questions come together to form new perspectives in the field of arts and homelessness. These enquiries are co-produced from design to delivery, so they grow organically from project to project. They tackle a variety of topics.
- We assemble individuals in areas of policy, academia, funding, practice and experience.
- 50% of the participants will have a lived experience of homelessness.
- All unsalaried people will be paid for their time.
- The group spends 6-8 weeks on a research topic. The resulting reflections are written up into a short paper or other output and shared.
- Ideas and research questions emerge and are shared in a format decided by the group.